Sunday, February 4, 2007

Introduction

I'm a member of BHUMI since its inception and before that i was a member of BM Hyderabad, until we all took the decision to go separate ways. In the course of time i was sadden by the state of affairs in the organization, specially after Mr. Mujeeb Khan took the reins of executive board. In series of posts every week, i will explain why do i think so. Initially, i thought of silently quitting bhumi like many other members and keeping displeasure to myself but i felt the obligation towards the society and my conscious to reply, therefore i'm recording my views here. I request every blog reader, who is interested in BHUMI, that don't just form your opinions based on my personal views but rather, I request you to attend gatherings at mujeeb's office, review accounts yourselves and attend general body meetings for a considerable period and THEN judge yourself.

I also desire this blog to be a platform for others to raise their concerns or opinions about BHUMI and our BHUMI's activities, if you wish to remain anonymous and want to say something about BHUMI here, then please email it to me.

No comments: